Friday 2 July 2010

Parish register – all on one page

As with our prison indexes we now have all our parish registers listed on one page of our website. I have also included extra information about each so you will know exactly what you’re getting.

As new records become available I will add them to the existing county pages in our standard bookshop and to the standalone Parish Registers page.

This I hope will answer the questions people have about these less familiar parish registers.

Visit our new parish registers page now!

3 comments:

  1. Just a note on the HTML encoding of the page - I see this � instead of the curly quotes because the page doesn't have an encoding specified. If I manually select Western (ISO Latin 1) in my Safari browser, then they show correctly. But if you could add a line like




    where the xxxx says meta

    to the pages' header that would overcome this :-)

    Cheers

    Roger

    http://roger.lisaandroger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so the line didn't show up at all...


    meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" /

    with left and right angle brackets around it...

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roger,

    Thank you for letting us know, I will get it sorted.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete